LAST UPDATED: 09/26/2018
If you want to know who the controller of your data is, see the "Who is my data controller" section below.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY PULSES
2.1 Definitions about "you"
Account manager : Person designated by the client to feed the database and receive the results obtained, keeping all information updated and legally responding by the client.
User : Person designated by the company to answer the questions, which will be part of the information cleared, for the preparation of the report object of this tool.
Visitor: you are visiting one of our websites just out of curiosity.
2.2 Information we collect about you.
- Contact information(eg email adress): You can provide us with your contact information when using our services, fill out a form on our website, interact with our customer support team or sales, or answer one of our own research tools.
- Usage information. We collect usage-related information whenever you interact with our websites and services. These include the pages you've accessed, clicks on, when you perform these actions, your preferred language, and so on.
- Device and browser data. We collect information about the devices and applications you use to access our services. Device data mainly include : IP address, operating system version, device type, system and performance information, plus browser type. If you're on a mobile device, we'll also collect the UUID from it.
- Registration data.In addition, our servers maintain log files that record data every time a device accesses the servers. Log files contain data about the nature of each access, including source IP address, internet service providers, files viewed on our site (such as HTML pages, for example), operating system versions, and records of date and time.
- Reference information.If you get to a PULSES website from an external source (such as a link on another site or in an email), record information about the source that referred you to us.
- Information from third parties and integration partners.We will collect your personal information or third-party data if you give permission for those third parties to share your information with us or have made this information publicly available online.
If you are an Account Manager , we will also collect:
- Account informations. Registration informations. You must have a PULSES account to use the services. When you register for an account, we collect your full name, company, number of employees of the company, title, phone number, password and email. If you choose to register using a third-party account (such as your Google, Microsoft , LinkedIn, or Facebook account), see "Third-Party Information" below.
- Payment information. If you make a payment to PULSES, we require billing details such as name, CNPJ, address, email and financial information corresponding to the chosen payment method (e.g credit card number and expiration date or bank account number). If you provide a billing address, we will treat it as the location of the account holder in order to determine with which PULSES entity the contract will be entered into.
- Account Settings.You can set various preferences and personal data on pages such as your account settings page. For example, which PULSES modules are enabled and user-specific permissions.
The use of some of our services will also result in the collection of the following data on your behalf:
- Userinformation . We allow you to import email addresses into a contact list to make it easier for people to respond to your search tools by email. We do not use these email for our own purposes or send emails, except when you guide us to do so.
- Research Instrument Data. We store your research instrument data (questions and answers) and provide analysis tools that can be used with this data.
3. How We Use the Information We Collect
We process your personal data with your consent or to:
- Comply with our contractual responsibility to provide the services to you.
- Seeking PULSES legitimate interests toimprove the service experience and develop new product and service capabilities.
- Pages Tags and webbeacons . We collect information from page tags and web beacons to determine the success of our advertising campaigns. We also use page tags to allow the email sender (a research tool, for example) to evaluate the performance of your messages and how to improve delivery rates and opening emails. We use this data to customize your online marketing campaigns in ways relevant to you and your use of our services. By deleting cookies in your browser settings, you will no longer see custom messages in this way, but you will continue to see ads on the internet not based on the information you provided to PULSES .
- Contact information. We use contact information to respond to your queries, submit information as part of the services, and submit marketing information (as long as you do not cancel your receipt). We use your email for marketing purposes (sending newsletters), unless you cancel the receipt, and for general updates to your account. You can cancel the receipt of marketing communications at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link .
- How you use our services. We use information about your use of our services in order to improve them for you and all users. We collect information about the research tools you create to create a profile of yours to help direct you to other relevant resources and services we offer and help you use our services, for example by making recommendations on how to optimize your use.
- Device data.We use device data to troubleshoot and improve our service. We also inferred your geographical location based on your IP address. We collect this data to help us improve your experience on a particular device / browser by optimizing the look of the site and how the screen brightness affects your experience, as well as to ensure optimal service work across devices and browsers.
- Registration data.We use registration data for different business purposes, including:
- Monitor abuse and troubleshooting.
- Create services, resources and content, and make recommendations.
- Accompany behavior in an aggregated / anonymous way to identify and understand trends in the different interactions with our services.
- Fix and troubleshoot product functionality.
- Your IP address is used to determine the possible occurrence of an unknown / unauthorized access to your account (abuse monitoring).
- Third parties and integrations.We collect and use information from third parties and integration partners to:
- Ensure that you can sign up for our service from an external integration such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Google or unified login;
- Customize our services for you;
- Ensure that you can use our service in conjunction with other services.
- Uses of services and marketing.
- Profile creation.We combine information we have about you and information from external sources to create a user profile. It helps us make our sales and marketing actions more relevant to you and customize and improve your service experience.
- Automatic learning.We use automatic learning techniques on some data to provide users with useful statistics and most relevant insights from data collected using our services and to optimize our marketing campaigns.
- To manage our services, we will also internally use your information and data exclusively for the following purposes:
- Execute our contracts, if applicable.
- Avoid potentially illegal activities.
- Find and prevent unwanted or abusive activities.For example, we have automated systems that scan content for phishing , spam, and fraud.
- Legal uses.To respond to legal requests or prevent fraud, we may need to use and disclose information or data we have about you. If we receive a subpoena or legal request, we may need to inspect the data we have to determine how to respond.
We collect and use the following data if necessary to perform our contract with you:
- Your account information.We need to use your account data to operate it, provide services to you, charge for them, provide customer support, and contact you about your service or account.Eventually we send transactional nature of communication (e.g, related service announcements, issues related to payment services or changes in policies, a welcoming email when you register).We can not cancel these communications because they are necessary to provide our services to you.
- Your profile.We process other aspects of your account information (such as personal information provided about your work, title, and marketing preferences) to legitimate interests, such as providing a personalized experience and relevant and useful marketing information, as well as recommendations for other products, resources and services to optimize the use of the services we offer.
You may object to the collection and use of your data, as described above, but this may affect our ability to provide the services in a complete and appropriate manner.
In relation to the Instruments Research Data:
Use of answers to tools resarch
The answers to PULSES questionnaires are controlled and managed by the Account Manager (person who created and / or sent questions ). PULSES only processes these responses on behalf of the Account Manager. The response data of each user is anonymous, and will only be identified if the user indicates his willingness to identify himself. In the dashboard where the results are presented, the data is aggregated and visualized only of there are 3 or more respondents for each question, even with the application of filters by categories (sex, length of service, etc ). The Account Manager is responsible for managing the filter targets and permissions of the users who access the dashboard.
4. INFORMATION SHARED BY YOU
Some of our services allow you to share information with others. Remember that by sharing information publicly, it can be indexed by search engines. Our services offer different options for sharing and deleting your content, but we can not exclude content from search engines. Therefore be careful about the information you share publicly.
5. INFORMATION SHARED BY US: PARTNERS AND INTEGRATIONS
We do not share your information or your data with third parties, except in the following limited circumstances:
- If you are an Account Manager and give specific permissions to other users , your account information and data will be shared with these users .In addition, your search instrument data may be visible to other team members with whom you share your research tools or collaborate.
- To help us provide some aspects of our services, we use our affiliates and our trusted partners.We form partnerships with third parties mainly to:
- facilitate sending questions to respondents by the collectors by email, SMS or pushnotifications ;
- facilitate payment by credit card to customers;
- provide and help us track our marketing and advertising content;
- help us keep track of website conversion success metrics;
- manage our customer support and sales services for you.
We enter into terms of confidentiality and data processing with partners to ensure they comply with high levels of confidentiality and best practices in privacy and security standards , and regularly review these standards and practices.
We also need to share information or data to:
- comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal process or governmental request;
- implement applicable policies, including investigation of possible violations;
- detect, prevent or otherwise deal with fraud and technical or security problems;
- protect from damages to the rights, property or safety of our users, the public or PULSES and / or as required or permitted by law.
- To get metrics about your experience in responding tosearch tools. For example, the number of clicks the respondent look to completed the questionnaire the questionnaire, how long he/she took to complete the questionnaire, whether he/she return to the questionnaire after leaving the survey, if he/she ignored parts of the questionnaire, among other details related to the experience. However, such information is grouped and maintained exclusively in an aggregate and anonymous form.
- To make our website easier to use.If you are an Account Manager and use the "Remember my data" feature when you sign in to your account, we will store your username in a cookie to expedite your access when you return to PULSES
- To provide custom content.We store user preferences, default language, device and browser information, as well as profile information, including the level of use of the service and the pages accessed from our website, in order to customize the content displayed.
- To show ads to you.We, or our services and third-party providers we work with, we place cookies when you visit our website and other websites, or opening emails we send to you, in order to provide more relevant marketing content and to assess whether this content is useful or effective.For example, we can evaluate which ads are clicked more often and whether those clicks lead users to make better use of our tools, features, and services.
- GoogleAnalytics. In addition to the above, we have implemented on our website and other services certain Google Analytics features that support advertising delivery , including redirection. Visitors to our website may not opt for certain Google Analytics crawls , customize Google Display Network ads using the Google Ads Preferences Manager. If you do not plan to participate in Google Analytics , you can also download the Google Analytics cancellation add-on in the browser.
You can choose to remove or disable cookies in your browser settings.
7. DATA RETENTION
8 . SAFETY OF MINORS
Our services are not intended and should not be used by minors. PULSES does not collect, on purpose, Minors personal information or allows their record. If we find that we collected personal information from a minor, we may exclude such information without prior notice. If you have reason to believe this has occurred, please contact customer support.
1 0. CUSTOMIZED MARKETING
You can cancel receiving direct marketing into your account. We provide cancellation options at all direct marketing emails.
1 1 . WHO IS THE CONTROLLER OF MY DATA?
A ll data from individual responses are controlled by the account manager. PULSES can be controller of the data related to users (respondents) only in limited ways described in the section entitled"How we use the information we collect."
12 . YOUR RIGHTS
Some of you (mainly European users and those whose information we have received under the Privacy Shield between the US and the European Union) have certain legal rights to (i) know whether we hold personal information about you, ( ii ) access your personal information held by us, and ( iii ) request correction, update or exclusion under appropriate circumstances. Some of these rights may be subject to some exceptions or limitations. We will respond to your request to exercise these rights within a period of up to 30 days after receiving the same.
Your rights are :
- Access to data
- Processing Restriction
- Exclusion (forgetfulness)
- Objection to processing
- Revocation of consent
- Data Portability
Account Manager : If you have an account with PULSES , you will be entitled to a copy of all your personal information that we maintain. You also have the right to request a restriction on how we use your data or to oppose some aspects of the treatment given to them. You can access most of your data in your own account by logging into it. However, if you wish to obtain a complete copy of all your data or request a restriction / limitation on how we use your data, please contact us at email@example.com . We remind you that PULSES also allows you to export your reports from our system in spreadsheet format so that you can save them or use them with other applications. However, you will not be able to export individual response times from respondent users of any search appliance for reasons of anonymity .
Respondent : If you respond to a search tool submitted by an Account Manager using a PULSES service , you will need to contact the person or organization directly to discuss the management, deletion, access (or restriction of it) or other type of revocation of consent to use the information provided to him in his replies. PULSES does not control your answers data and, therefore, can not deal directlywith these requests. PULSES warrants that its anonymity to the responses of the research instruments will be maintained, not disclosing or exporting your responses unless: (1) you have said that you are revealing or (2) your answers are aggregated into a group of 3 or more respondents. If you have trouble finding account manager , please contact us through our support team. We will try to help you the best way possible.
1 3 . EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS
Our contact information for privacy inquiries :
PULSES SERVIÇOS DIGITAIS LTDA
Rua Ministro Victor Konder, 740, Room 2
Fazenda - Itajaí - SC – Postal Code: 88301-701
Phone: (47) 3346-6306 - firstname.lastname@example.org